ITIL Certified, Diploma in Technical Writing, Certified Social Media Strategist, Certified Professional Resume Writer
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Business Communications Consultant, Worldwide 2006-Present
• Completes documentation projects for a broad client base comprising of corporations and individuals.
• Writes and edits business proposals, web content, marketing materials, and social media content.
• Determines communications concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying business requirements and conducting strategy meetings.
• Uses excellent interpersonal and communications skills to cultivate lasting relationships with geographically diverse.
• Collaborates with all levels of professionals ranging from entry-level to C-level executives in various industries, including Information Technology, Sports & Recreation, Government & Policy, Banking & Financial Services, Arts & Media, Marketing, Transportation & Warehousing, Legal (Attorneys & Paralegals), Healthcare, and Restaurant & Food Services.
• Establishes priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
BRIC Strategies/Cosmic Technology Consultants, New Jersey (2009 – Present):
• Designed a communications strategy from the ground up. Gathered client requirements, identified key messages, analyzed audiences, and determined communications vehicles for different levels.
• Developed winning proposals, brochures, and SOWs with a strong focus on Technology Integration, Infrastructure Upgrades, Database Consolidation, and other IT related changes arising from M&As.
Computer & Software Training Inc. Florida (2008 – Present):
• Worked closely with a Certified Information Consultant (CIC) for Lexis Nexis and Sage products.
• Developed an understanding of legal software consulting and produced effective communications to expand customer base and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
• Developed RFPs and contractual documentation.
• Analyzed the company's online training and marketing needs; crafted and implemented effective instruction strategies; extended coverage through webinars, and web based training methods.
• Improved the business pitch and overall performance of the company's web-site.