"Incidentally, you're background is why I chose your services. No one on editfast even comes close. So, attached is my novel. Give me your estimate. It's already a pleasure working with you."
Date: 2007-02-25 14:28:57
"Your work is superb. That is the only way I can describe my impression of what you did, after reviewing the returned copy of my novel. From the very first page (even the title page) to the last, errors were highlighted and corrections suggested in a way which makes it easy to fix problems which I never would have caught. But most of all, your comments pointed out issues in the book which only a professional could have noticed, giving me the opportunity to bring my story to its full potential. Having previously had other "editors," on earlier projects, I know the look of amateurish work. It was a real pleasure to see what a true editor can accomplish."
Date: 2007-04-04 10:53:32
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Present Occupation: copy chief
Editing Experience in Years: 7-10 years
1. July 2008 - present. Copy chief, Farrar, Straus and Giroux
2. Feb 2005 - July 2008. Production Editor, Farrar, Straus and Giroux
3. 01 Jul 2003 - 01 Feb 2005. Literary Agent, PMA Literary & Film Management
4. 01 Jan 2002 - 01 Jul 2003. Developmental Editor, McGraw-Hill Companies
5. 01 Nov 1996 - 01 Jan 2002. Literary Agent, The Tantleff Office