Professional writer, editor, and content developer specializing in written and visual content for print and the Internet is available for freelance projects lar
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Specializations Writing and Editing:
Creative Non-Fiction Writing and Editing
Technical Writing and Editing
Professional Writing and Editing: Real Estate, Finance, Business, Construction, Medical Industries
Online Publishing, Digital Media
Media Reviews and Talent Interviews: Books, Music, Movies, Products
Writing, Polishing, and/or Editing of Online Content
Web Design and Content Management:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Content Management System (CMS): Set-Up, Execution, Management
CMS Education and Tutorials
CMS Template Customization
Online Advertising, Marketing, and Publicity
• Professional experience in editing, writing, proofreading, and publishing for both online and print media.
• Specialized focus areas of copyediting, line editing, and substantive editing.
• Well-established talents in proofreading, fact-checking, and performing research.
• Internationally published works in news and events, media critiques, and non-fiction genres.
• Proficient in writing, editing, and promoting subjects primarily created for the Internet, including SEO documents.
• Demonstrated flair for completing projects quickly and accurately under tight deadlines.
• Software proficiency in: Macromedia MX, Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite, Open Office, Smart FTP, and more – with a demonstrated ability to learn new programs quickly and independently.
Selected Professional Experience
Managing Editor/Publisher, Empowerment4Women, Beaverton, OR
Portland Books Examiner, Examiner.com, Portland, OR
Web Support Consultant, InSiteLogic, Portland, OR
Senior Editor/Ghostwriter, The Authors Team, West Palm Beach, FL
Editorial Intern, Northwest Palate Magazine, Portland, OR
Helen Palit, Los Angeles, CA
Gift Baskets Your Way, Birmingham, AL
Gateway Chiropractic, Portland, OR
Naturopathic Family Medicine, Milwaukie, OR
mechPRO Solutions, Gresham, OR
Trade Stats Northwest, Beaverton, OR
Primasing Motors, Lebanon, OR
Personals Trainer, PersonalsTrainer.com
Candles of Eden, CandlesofEden.com
Credit Union's Virtual Assistant (CUVA), Lakewood, NJ
Education: B.S., Liberal Studies, Oregon State University (June 2003)
Coursework concentrations in English, Writing, Communication, and Women’s Studies
References available upon request.
I have skills with and access to the following operating systems/software/programming languages: