Very fast, but accurate editor. I can complete many task efficiently.
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Dr. Patrick J. Bannon, DDS: Scheduling Coordinator Downers Grove, IL December 2013- February 2017
• In charge of organizing the schedule and getting in patient to maximize profits and time
• Consistently used professional selling techniques to sway patients in to returning to the office for care and continuing without standing treatment
• Promoted and updated the practice’s Facebook and Twitter page to keep patients informed and market for new ones
• Designed promotional gear, and visit local businesses to meet owners and build relationships to further the practice
• Submitted, followed-up, and researched past, present, and future dental claim
• Provided and presented financial options for patients so that they could have the dental work and care they needed
• Prepared statements and collected/processed payments from patients in person, online, as well as over the phone.
• Chair side assisting
DTLR: HR Generalist Baltimore, MD September 2011- Ocotber 2013
• Recruited and managed the process both through internal platform which includes Hireology, LinkedIn and others.
• Worked through the interview process with phone interviews as well as in-person and administered and understood assessments given to potential hires.
• Ownership of the employee onboarding process from initial welcome email to ensuring completion of all onboarding paperwork
• Scheduled, set up and ensure new hires are routed to appropriate departments for new hire orientation
• Processed all employee change notifications that go to payroll i.e. new hires, terminations, salary increases, promotions, title changes and etc. and manage to the bi-monthly payroll cutoff deadline
• Processed SPR's (Special Payroll Requests) for employee referrals, relocation, bonus and etc
• Tracked all employee referrals
• Partnered with managers across the company and managed and processed all employee awards
• Managed off boarding process including exit email/information, involuntary termination paperwork and etc.
• Prepared month end reports for (i.e. turnover, accruals, employee changes)
• Ran ad hoc reports from the reporting system (i.e. actives, terminations)
• Responded in a timely manner to all employee day to day requests/inquiries
• Assisted in the administration of the company's annual goal setting and performance review process
• Effectively communicated HR practices and policies to employees in a consistent and accurate manner
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
DTLR: Manager Chicago, IL March 2009- September 2011
• Set sales goals for staff each day make sure that they are reached
• Handle all store merchandising and store level promotions
• Scheduled and supervised a 12-person staff
• Evaluate floor assignments and organize unit activities
• Successfully handle difficult customers and complex situations to each party’s satisfaction while maintaining company objectives and policies.
• Handled shipping and receiving
• Train new hires
• Meet with vendors to discuss incoming product
• Maintain low level of shrink
Huster Hollywood: Manager St. Louis, MO August 2006- August 2008
• Set sales goals for each day and made sure that they are reached
• Set targets for the team and make sure they were met
• Received and reacted to merchandise information reports
• Coordinated training and team work with managers, full-time and part-time employees
• Scheduled and supervised a 15-person staff
• Evaluated staffing requirements, floor assignments and organize unit activities
• Successfully handled difficult customers and complex situations to each party’s satisfaction while maintaining company objectives and policies.
• Managed payroll
• Handled shipping and receiving
• Handled event planning and promotions