Let a Harvard Law graduate with over 20 years of legal experience as a practicing attorney edit your legal or regular document. In addition to my litigation exp
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Present Occupation: Editor/Writer
Editing Experience in Years: More than 10
1. 12 Dec 2002 - present. Freelance editor on over 15,000 pages.
2. 01 Aug. 2005 - present Project editor for Publication Services.
3. 15 October 1996 present freelance legal researcher/writer, including CitetheLaw.com.
4. 01 Apr 1989 - 01 Oct 1996. Attorney/Shareholder, Leonard Hurt Terry & Blinn, P.C.
5. 01 Aug 1986 - 01 Apr 1989. Attorney/Associate, Baker Brown Sharman & Parker.
6. 01 Dec 1981 - 01 Aug 1986. Attorney/Associate, Ross Banks May Cron & Cavin.
7. 01 Sept. 1980 - 01 Sept. 1981. Law Clerk to U.S. Bankruptcy Judge John R. Blinn.
MS Office, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Word Perfect