With a bachelor's degree in science, and a nearly completed master's degree, I am able to proofread, edit and write articles for a broad range of scientific and
Rate Per Page
Rate Per Word
Rate Per Hour
NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
• Writing, proofreading and editing research reports with a professional standard of organization and written expression.
Yukon Territorial Government, 2006-2010.
• Taught English grammar, writing, punctuation, and spelling.
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS), 2005.
• Wrote reports outlining recommendations toward developing protected areas.
• Reviewed and analyzed technical reports prepared by governments and stakeholders
Government of British Columbia, 2004.
• Submitted weekly public health reports.