NOTE: these rates are not set in stone and are only an average for this editor. The actual rate applicable to your document will depend on the depth of the edit, the quality of the writing, the topic matter, the proximity of the deadline, the length of the document and several other factors.
Bachelor of Arts in English - graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Connecticut after four years of courses in reading, writing, and editing
Writing Intern: University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy Marketing Office (January 2010-May 2010)
• Gained professional journalistic experience in researching and compiling stories for professional publications
• Enhanced independent writing and editing skills
• Developed professional interpersonal and interviewing skills
• Increased familiarization with medical and pharmaceutical terminology and educational practices
• Successfully completed tasks and assignments by given deadlines