The questions are in image format. If there are any images not
showing on the page (you will see the image place holder with a
red "X" through it) right click on the image place holder
and select "Show Image."
Do not use the "Refresh," "Forward" or "Back" buttons
on your browser during the test. If you do, the test will be invalidated,
your answers lost, and you will not be able to take the test again
1) In total there are 100 questions, each with four possible answers.
2) The names for test 1, 2 and 3 are merely guidelines and there
are "trick" questions on all three tests. Read the directions carefully
before beginning each test.
3) You do not have to complete all three of these tests in one
session. You can come back anytime in the future to finish the ones
you did not attempt. However, once you begin a test you must complete
it in that session.
4) Each test is on a timer which you can see in the status bar
at the bottom of the page.
Test # 1: 20 minutes
Test # 2: 15 minutes
Test # 3: 15 minutes
5) If you finish before the time is up click on the "Submit For
Score" button at the bottom of the page.
6) When you have reviewed your results, click on the "Begin Next
Test" button at the bottom of the "Test Results" page.